Access Governance System (AGS)
The ClinicalConnect Access Governance System (AGS) is a web portal that is used to centrally manage and automate common account management processes for non-Hamilton Health Sciences ClinicalConnect accounts. AGS allows for the request, review, approval, fulfillment, and attestation of ClinicalConnect accounts in a user-friendly, secure and efficient manner, as well as for the submission of Participation Agreements by organizations wishing to become a ClinicalConnect Participant.
AGS Resources for Legal Signing Authorities (LSAs)
- Complete AGS User Guide for Legal Signing Authorities
- Key Tasks Performed by Legal Signing Authorities:
- Appoint new Local Registration Authority (LRAs) for your organization
- Add LRA role to existing user (i.e. Privacy Contact also becomes LRA)
- Revoke LRA appointment
- Replace Privacy Contact
- Add Privacy Contact role to existing user (i.e. Lega Signing Authority also becomes Privacy Contact)
- Completing Semi-Annual Attestation of Privacy Contact & LRA(s)
- Changing Signing Authorities: existing Legal Signing Authority should use AGS to replace themselves in the role, or if required because the previous Legal Signing Authority is no longer with the organization, the new Signing Authority can email email@example.com to provide confirmation of their signing authority and complete contact information.
AGS Resources for Privacy Contacts
ClinicalConnect Privacy Contacts of approved Participant Organizations should log into their Privacy Contact SharePoint site for AGS resources.
ClinicalConnect Privacy Contacts of prospective Participant Organizations can view the resource below to support their completion of requirements during the application process:
AGS Resources for Local Registration Authorities
ClinicalConnect Local Registration Authorities of approved Participant Organizations should log into their LRA SharePoint site for AGS resources.
AGS Resources for Sole (Physician) Practitioners
ClinicalConnect Sole (Physician) Practitioners of approved Participant Organizations should log into their Sole Practitioner SharePoint site for AGS resources.