Access Governance System (AGS)
The ClinicalConnect Access Governance System (AGS) is a web portal that is used to centrally manage and automate common account management processes for non-Hamilton Health Sciences ClinicalConnect accounts. AGS allows for the request, review, approval, fulfillment, and attestation of ClinicalConnect accounts in a user-friendly, secure and efficient manner, as well as for the submission of Participation Agreements by organizations wishing to become a ClinicalConnect Participant.
Please use Internet Explorer 9+ or Mozilla Firefox when accessing AGS.
AGS Resources for Agreement Signatories (Legal Signing Authorities)
- Complete AGS User Guide for Agreement Signatories
- Key Tasks Performed by Agreement Signatories
- Appointing new LRAs for your organization
- Adding LRA appointment to existing user (i.e. Privacy Contact also becomes LRA)
- Revoking LRA appointment
- Replacing Privacy Contact
- Adding Privacy Contact appointment to existing user (i.e. Agreement Signatory also becomes Privacy Contact)
- Completing Semi-Annual Attestation of Privacy Contact & LRA(s), or view
- Changing Agreement Signatories: existing Agreement Signatory should use AGS to replace themselves in the role, or if required, email email@example.com indicating who the new Signatory is, including complete contact information.
AGS Resources for Privacy Contacts