What is ClinicalConnect EMR Download?
ClinicalConnect Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Download, in conjunction with your EMR Vendor, allows physicians to electronically download patient information from ClinicalConnect, such as Blood Bank, Lab, Microbiology, Pathology, Radiology Reports and Transcriptions, into their office’s electronic medical record systems.
Please see our EMR Download Process Chart.
Which facilities’ data can be viewed in my office through EMR Download?
To see what data is available through ClinicalConnect’s EMR Download, click here.
Why use ClinicalConnect EMR Download?
- Resulting in a timely and more comprehensive integration of patient information.
- Reduce the turnaround time of receiving hard copy patient information from the hospital encounters.
- Reduce the amount of manual work required to integrate hard copy records into your EMR.
Click here to read a short case study about how a Hamilton-based family practice office has benefitted from using ClinicalConnect’s EMR Download.
How does ClinicalConnect’s EMR Download work?
ClinicalConnect’s EMR Download takes information already available in ClinicalConnect and uses Health Level Seven (HL7) messaging standard for the secure delivery of clinical information into the physician’s office EMR. The physician must work with their specific office EMR vendor to establish the upload procedure.
Which EMR vendors are currently offering the EMR Download service?
- OSCAR (multiple vendors)
- QHR Technologies (Accuro)
- Practice Solutions (Telus)
- MedTel Software (Adjuvant)
To view a complete list of EMR Download educational resources, click here.
How do I get access to ClinicalConnect’s EMR Download or change information about my existing EMR Download access?
All users requesting ClinicalConnect EMR Download must first have access to ClinicalConnect, the secure web-based portal.
If you do not have access to ClinicalConnect: click here.
- If you have access to ClinicalConnect and would like to request ClinicalConnect EMR Download: complete the form by clicking here. Remember to click on the “Submit by Email” button at the bottom of the form. If you are unable to submit this form, please complete, save and email the form to email@example.com.
- If you have access to ClinicalConnect and EMR Download, and would like to move/add/change information about your EMR Download access (including new IP Address changes): complete the form by clicking here. Remember to click on the “Submit by Email” button at the bottom of the form. If you are unable to submit this form, please complete, save and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: if your IP address has changed and you need to advise us so EMR Download continues to function properly, remember to fill out the IP field 13 rows down on the form. If you are not sure what your static IP address is, run What Is My IP Address on the computer that is running EMR Download, record the number (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) on the form and submit.