The next major release of ClinicalConnect, known as Release 5.0, is targeted to go-live on Saturday, November 4, 2017. This next version of ClinicalConnect will feature a brand new user interface, as well as new functionality to enhance the user experience.
To support the new release, users are welcome to attend a webinar to learn more about Release 5.0; webinars are scheduled each day from October 23-26, from 4:00-5:00 p.m. Click here to register to learn more about the new and improved ClinicalConnect!
In addition to the overview webinars designed for end users, training resources to support use of the new version of ClinicalConnect are currently in development and will be available in October. Stay tuned for additional updates as we approach the November 4, 2017 go-live date.
Recent Updates & Documents
- What’s New in ClinicalConnect (Version 5.0) | Video [October 20, 2017]
- ClinicalConnect Reference Card (Version 5.0) [October 6, 2017]
- ClinicalConnect Technical Specifications (Version 5.0) [October 6, 2017]
- Overview of New Version of ClinicalConnect – Tip Sheet [October 5, 2017]
- cSWO Program Update, September 2017 edition [September 28, 2017]