New Account Requests:
- All organizations other than Hamilton Health Sciences: contact your organization’s ClinicalConnect Local Registration Authority
- HHS physicians or staff: use HITS myIT within Citrix to request an account. If you do not have access to HITS myIT, please email HHS’ Computer Access Management team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext. 44201.
If you’ve forgotten your password to access ClinicalConnect or are having trouble logging in, please contact:
- All organizations other than HHS: visit Self-Service Password Manager (SSPM) to manage your password profile or contact your organization’s Local Registration Authority (LRA) for assistance.
- If you're using ONE ID credentials, please contact your organization's ONE ID LRA or eHealth Ontario's Service Centre Support.
- HHS physicians or staff: email the HITS Helpdesk at email@example.com or call ext. 43000.
Technical Support When Using ClinicalConnect:
For general inquiries or to provide feedback, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
connecting South West Ontario (cSWO) Program Change Management & Adoption Delivery Partners:
Erie St. Clair (LHIN 1): TransForm Shared Service Organization, cSWO@transformsso.ca
South West (LHIN 2): South West Region Change Management and Adoption Delivery Partner, SouthWestcSWO@lhsc.on.ca
Waterloo Wellington (LHIN 3): eHealth Centre of Excellence, email@example.com
Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant (LHIN 4): Health Information Technology Services (HITS) eHealth Office at Hamilton Health Sciences, info@HITSeHealth.ca
If you are unsure of what LHIN your organization or practice is located in, please click here to search your LHIN by postal code. Please note, only organizations or practices located within the above LHINs can currently qualify for access to ClinicalConnect.