What is ClinicalConnect?
ClinicalConnect is a secure, web-based portal that provides physicians and clinicians with real-time access to their patients' electronic medical information from all acute care hospitals, Community Care Access Centres (CCACs) and Regional Cancer Programs in South West Ontario, plus select provincial data repositories. ClinicalConnect is a fundamental tool in bridging the gap between disparate information systems spanning a wide geographical area and multiple regional health care facilities.
Please read the ClinicalConnect Overview for additional information about features and benefits.
Latest News & Events
- Overview of UAO Selector in ClinicalConnect
- Mark Farrow, VP of HITS & CIO, HHS, on making a difference with ClinicalConnect
- May eUpdate Now Available!
- ClinicalConnect at Niagara Region Public Health’s Sexual Health Centre
- ClinicalConnect™ Now Integrated with eHealth Ontario’s Acute Clinical Data Repository